The world is vast but human love is concise. Human beings should live in love and peace. To spread love one should understand the depth of love and motivate to perpetuate the love among all. Selfishness and narrowness are the two most dreadful diseases that erode human love. Service before self can alone combat this syndrome. The deadliest virus for the entire present problems is the feeling of being unloved, unwanted and uncared. Such people need the most is not pity but Love.
Mother Teresa Foundation embarks on the Noble Mission to spread love among the poor and bring them to mainstream of life to embrace Universal Brotherhood. The Foundation is dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human life. It strives to "promote the well-being of humanity" in all the aspects. Hence our breadth of support includes:
The Mother Teresa Anbu Illam provides a better life and education for orphans / semi-orphans Read More
Providing financial assistance to the poor and proficient students to pursue school and other higher studies.Read More
Rural Health Program
The Mother Teresa Foundation strives to meet the health needs of the rural masses. Read More
Helping the vulnerable from the clutches of exploitation, abuse and social discrimination.Read More
We cannot do great things on this earth, only small things with great love...
- Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa is the epitome of compassion and love. Her life is a saga of courage and endurance. It is an inspiration for people devoted to the service of God and humanity. In order to follow her pathway of lightening the life of the poor and needy, The Mother Teresa Charitable Trust blossomed in the minds of its founder who has committed himself in serving the humanity. It is in the faith to serve the poor people to the optimum level with higher sustainability and regularity the trust was registered as a legal entity. The trust believes in the principle, "Give everything and look for no return."
Vision & Mission
To become an empowered dynamic effective and vibrant organisation by inculcating the core values of Mother Teresa to create a healthy, compassionate and responsive world.
Rooted in love, justice and trust, a respect for the dignity of life and spirit of hope, Mother Teresa Foundation partners with people - especially the unwanted, uncared and unloved to help them to achieve their full potential.
Mother Teresa Foundation is a value driven organisation. It strongly believes that values are the foundations on which an organisation is built and these represent the core beliefs and convictions of an organisation. In fact, they describe what the organisation stands for. Values establish moral and ethical priorities, which serve to guide all organisational activities. The organisational principles, standards and qualities are also reflected through its practicing values. Mother Teresa Foundation has identified the following organisational core values and it places equal importance on all the values.
- Ensuring participation
- Effective networking
- Transparency and accountability
- Promoting and adapting innovative methods
- Dynamism and professionalism
- Secular and democratic environment
- Gender responsive
Aims & Objectives
- Rehabilitating and developing orphans, semi-orphans, destitute and other disadvantaged and destitute through appropriate programmes / schemes.
- Producing self-reliant, resourceful and responsible individuals as well as communities.
- Enabling the downtrodden through suitable avenues for the socio-economic and cultural development.
- Engaging in forestation to ensure ecological and environmental balance.
- Starting educational institutions of technical and non-technical nature, to cater to the educational needs of the weaker section of the society.
- Establishing health centers to provide medical facilities to the poor and needy.
- Developing small-scale cottage and village industries to generate employment opportunities among rural masses.
- Implementing the modern technologies in agrarian economy to improve the living standards of farmers.
- Employing and investing new skills, ideas, methods and techniques in all the welfare and development activities.